Terms & Conditions
Membership in SoftRevenue is subject to prior approval of SoftRevenue .com. SoftRevenue reserves the right to deny service to any new or existing Publisher, in its sole discretion, with or without cause. SoftRevenue reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any Publisher or Website for any reason at any time, with or without notice to the Publisher and regardless of whether such Publisher or Website was previously accepted. Publishers may not apply for multiple accounts.
Publisher must receive approval for each website or media outlet used in conjunction with SoftRevenue tools and campaigns.
Publisher, all websites, affiliated websites, and e-mail distribution lists (collectively the “Media”) must meet the following criteria at ALL times:
1. All Publishers that wish to send e-mail advertisements must have permission based opt-in databases with functional unsubscribe mechanisms and comply with the Can-Spam Act of 2003.
2. Publisher websites must be content-based, not simply a collection of links or advertisements
3. Publishers may not offer incentives to users as means to enhance the performance of any Program unless the campaign is listed as an incentive-friendly campaign. Incentives include but are not limited to awarding users cash, PayPal, points, prizes, contest entries, etc. in return for user conversions.
4. Publisher websites must be in good order and fully functional.
5. Websites must not contain, promote, have links, or affiliate with profanity, sexually explicit materials, hate material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, family status, or any other materials deemed unsuitable or harmful to the reputation of SoftRevenue.
6. Websites must not promote or reference software piracy (warez, cracking, etc.), hacking, or other illegal activity.
7. Websites must not be affiliated with malware, adware, spyware, or other malicious software or services.
8. Websites must not promote illegal activities or violations of the intellectual property rights of others.
9. Websites must not promote activities generally understood as Internet abuse, including but not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk electronic mail.
10. Websites must not be advertised or promoted through the use of unsolicited bulk email or allow website members or customers to engage in similar activities through Publisher’s Website, including those activities prohibited by this agreement.
11. Publisher may not excessively post (“SPAM”) affiliate links on any websites, social networks, or media outlets.
12. Publisher may not engage in any SMS/MMS (“text message”) marketing without written approval.
Publisher represents and warrants that:
1. It is the owner or is licensed to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in the Website.
2.The Website is free of any “worm”, “virus” or other device that could impair or injure any person or entity.
3. The Website does not violate any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising, sweepstakes, gambling, comparative advertising, or trade disparagement.
4. The Website does not contain any misrepresentation, or content that is defamatory or violates any rights of privacy or publicity.
5. Publisher is generally familiar with the nature of the Internet and will comply with all laws and regulations that may apply.
6.The Website does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right. Publisher grants Selfoffer Media and the customer the right and license to transmit the Creative to the Website.
7. Publisher will comply with all relevant laws including the Can-Spam Act of 2003 and the Federal Trade Commission Act.
We will pay you any Commissions earned monthly,Weekly, provided that your account is currently greater than $50. Accounts with a balance of less than $50 will roll over to the next month, and will continue to roll over monthly until $50 is reached. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action.
Registration & Account Details
Publisher agrees to submit valid information to SoftRevenue .com at all times. This includes Account Registration, Account Updates, Electronic Tax Form Filing, Website Listings, and other areas where publisher details are collected. If information such as full name, address, websites listed, etc, are determined to be false or in question, SoftRevenue may suspend the respective Publisher and freeze all earnings due. Please notify us of changes to your address or phone number.
You may refer others to join SoftRevenue as a new Publisher, using a referral link found in the Tools section of your Publisher account. In order for a referred publisher to constitute as a valid referral the following must be true:
Referred publisher must be new to SoftRevenue , applying for an account for the first time.
Referred publisher must not be a business partner and must not live with you.
Referred publisher account must not be directly or indirectly under your control.
Referred publisher must not qualify as an affiliate network, advertising network, or agency.
Validity of referrals is at the sole discretion of SoftRevenue, and a publisher account may be removed from your referral list at any time if we believe one of these guidelines has been broken. Publishers receive 3% commission on the payable lead earnings of your referrals. We reserve the right to alter this rate at any time. Commissions are paid on a net-30 schedule similar to our Lead Earnings payment schedule. You must meet the minimum Referral Earnings Payment Threshold of $5 US Dollars prior to payment.
Referrals must register using your unique referral link to our Publisher application page. Referrals cannot be credited to your account retroactively or manually. Referrals must also be in good standing at the time your referral commissions are paid, in order for you to earn valid commission on that referral.
User may not assign any of its rights, or delegate any of its duties, under this Agreement, and any attempted assignment will be null and void. Operation of our Services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control and we shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond Websites control. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that clause should be bypassed, with the least damage of interests of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Accepting this agreement, you represent and warrant to Website Company that you are not a competitor of Website and you undertake to not use the information received through the utilization of the website of Website and Services of Website to compete with Website in its business. Except for other agreements or terms appearing on the Web site, this Agreement set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. does not support or allow uploading files containing illegal content as well as other forms of transferring illegal or obscene materials and information that induce individuals to committing illegal action.